Thursday, September 18, 2008

New blog and new items

Hey everyone. I decided to start a blog just for Dolce Bambino, so those interested in keeping up to date on my store and new items wouldn't have to suffer through my family sagas as well.

Just as FYI for everyone out there. If you are in the San Diego area, or nearby, I will be doing my first craft show on October 18th. It will be held at First Church on Pt. Loma's campus and should be GREAT! There will be tons of vendors there selling all sorts of stuff, a great place to get creative and special Christmas gifts. So, if you want to come or want more info, just let me know.
I also have a few new items up for sale, just in time for fall. I would get them while you can because ALL my items are going to the craft show and who knows what will be left!!!




Check it out




No comments: