Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year, New Items

Hey everyone. I know it has been a while since I posted, but with the holidays and all I hardly found time to do laundry much less be crafty and blog. But, now it is 2009 and I am excited about what lies ahead and felt like challenging myself to try new things, both in life and in my crafts. So, I am venturing into jewelry making. Yes, you heard me. Now, it is still crocheting mind you, but with beads and wire rather than yarn and buttons. But it is so much fun!!!!! I am enjoying trying new fibers and media to crochet with and am finding that there are so many cool things you can make with a needle and thread/wire/twine and a little imagination. So, enough blogging, let's get to the goodies. My latest creations can be found at my store

www.dolcebambino.etsy.com

Check it out!!!! More to come...

No comments: